Ismael Comprés is a founding partner and practicing lawyer of the firm Ortiz & Comprés, concentrating mostly his professional practice on matters related to Civil Law, Commercial Law, Corporate Law and Labor Law. Within his practice, he is an advisor for the installation of companies in Export Free Zones and monitoring of their operations, while actively participating both in litigation before the judicial courts and in arbitration and mediation processes as forms of Alternative Conflict Resolution. He is a Notary Public, arbitrator before the Centers for Alternative Dispute Resolution of the Chambers of Commerce and Production of Santiago and Santo Domingo, member of the Arbitration Commission within the National Chapter of the International Chamber of Commerce and teaches as a professor in the Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra, Santiago campus.
- Bachelor´s degree Cum Laude. Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM), 1991.
- Post Graduate Degree in Labor and Social Security Law, PUCMM 1998.
- Post Graduate Degree in Civil Procedural Law. PUCMM 2001.
- Master in Labor Law and Social Security, PUCMM 2006.
- Master in Corporate Business Law, PUCMM 2012.
Spanish and English